St. David's Anglican Church, was built in 1888, and is reputably one of the finest examples of a timber Church in country Queensland. St. David's Church Precinct is significant for demonstrating the growth of the Allora district within an important agricultural area of the Darling Downs. In particular, St. David's Church Precinct demonstrated the growth of the Anglican Church in Queensland and reflects local community efforts in meeting their spiritual needs, being an accretion of both purpose-designed buildings and buildings brought to the site. The Church has architectural and aesthetic significance derived from the well composed design which uses architectural elements to enhance the formal presence of the Church in its setting. The Rectory also has aesthetic significant landmark qualities in the Allora townscape and from the New England Highway.
St. David's Church has strong spiritual and social association with the Anglican Parish in Allora as their principal place of worship for over 100 years.
St.David's Rectory Allora